The Compact Door: Your choice!
THE NEW CONCEPT
Rolflex is a European orientated company, we work in our field with more then 200 qualified distributors
worldwide. Al those are trained and monitored over time by Rolflex. This to ensure
that our product is fulfilling our appreciated clients needs.We think that quality, supply and design of a product to the latest European standard is our guarantee to ensure our future. We are proud to supply state of the art products in design and
reliability. We have designed and developed the Compact Door to meet the
changing requirements of architects and industrial door users. The Compact
Door is constructed to the highest European standards for both quality and
Compact Door is unique in its smooth and quiet operation requiring the minimum
level of maintenance. Each Compact Door is fabricated to suit its application.
It is manufactured using a minimum of standard components at competitive
prices. The Compact Door fits into every building and every budget. The extra
benefits are yours!
THE FOLDING SYSTEM
patented folding mechanism uses little energy. Combined with the
side tracks a lo
ng life-cycle of
operation is guaranteed.
The lightweight aluminium sandwich door panels are in a
stucco design with integral stainless steel hinges. They are CFC-free and give maximum thermal
door framework is self-supporting and consists of hardwearing abrasive-free rollers and tracks. Vision panels and wicket
doors are possible options. The Compact Door can be supplied with 220V or 380V motors.
It is also capable of silent medium speed operation.
Compact Door requires a minimum level of steel supporting construction.
Cost savings are great compared to
conventional overhead-doors. Because the door is very easy and quick to install, it does not interrupt any
Compact folding system leaves more space available for warehousing. Unlike
a conventional door, light fittings,
, overhead cranes etc., are not obstructed. The Compact Door is quicker and simpler to
install than any other door.
The unique guiding system minimises the force on the moving parts. There are no counter-balancing springs or
weights which may require adjustment or regular maintenance!
of the motor side.
There is a lot of free space available
around a Compact Door for cranes, heaters, lighting and for example racking
or tubing etc.
Standard features of the Compact Door:
- Motor with standard push buttons for the electrical operated
- Crank handle for emergeny opening of the door.
- Aluminium stucco design panels with an optimal level of insulation.
- Flexible rubber seals (for perfect closing).
- Polyester coating in 8 different standard colours.
- Integrated hinges made of stainless steel.
- Automatic locking system on all
doors. This unique and standard safety system prevents undesirable uplift from outside. The door is burglar
proof as standard and does not need additional shoot bolts.
- Fall-safety device which stops the door from falling
down when the steel cables breaks.
- Slack cable tension alert device.
This will increase the safety of
a running Compact Door. It will stop the engine when any problem occurs with one of the lifting
- CE-mark and in compliance with the strict European safety guidelines and regulations.
Options / Accessories
The Compact Door can be designed to
- Top- or front motor position where space is an issue.
- Protection shield when the door is installed externally
or in a
very moist atmosphere.
- Motor protection shield for extra protection of the electrical
- Manual chain over-ride for emergency opening
- Wicket door in the door blade.
- Pass door fitting next to the Compact Door.
- Powder-coated rails and folding plates in a RAL colour of
your choice. Used for extra protection
or simply for aesthetic purposes.
- Powder-coated hardware parts in RAL 9006.
- Glazing with windows or full-vision panels of your choice.
- Ventilation gratings of your choice.
- A safety edge for user comfort and safety on electrically operated doors.
- Extra controls and possibilities:
- - hand-held remote control·
- - lift-truck remote control·
- - push buttons·
- - radar·
- - key switch·
- - pull switch·
- - photocel·
- - automatic time closure·
- - loading dock safety·
- - warning flash lamp·
BACK | WHY A COMPACT
DOOR? | COMPARISON WITH OTHER DOORS | PRODUCT INFORMATION